Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary


0 Virgin Mary, most powerful Mother of Mercy, Queen of Heaven and earth, in accordance with your wish made known at Fatima, I consecrate myself today to your Immaculate Heart. To you I entrust all that I have, all that I am. Reign over me, dearest Mother, that I may be yours in prosperity, in adversity, in joy and in sorrow, in health and in sickness, in life and in death.

Most compassionate Heart of Mary, Queen of Virgins, watch over my mind and heart and preserve me from the deluge of impurity which you lamented so sorrowfully at Fatima. I want to be pure like you. I want to atone for the many crimes committed against Jesus and you. I want to call down upon this country and the whole world the peace of God in justice and charity.

Mindful of this consecration, I now promise to strive to imitate you by the practice of the Christian virtues without regard for human respect. I resolve to receive Holy Communion on the first Saturday of every month when possible, and to offer daily five decades of the Rosary, with all my sacrifices in the spirit of penance and reparation. 

Amen.


Copyright UgeneReblogs.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved © 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I would really appreciate any comments, suggestions, or any reactions regarding this matter. :)

Don't forget to bookmark this by pressing Ctrl+D on your keyboard. Thanks!