Friday, September 11, 2015

Prayer to St. Anthony Ma. Zaccaria


Saint Anthony Mary Zaccaria, helper of the poor and of the sick, you who have devoted your life to man's spiritual welfare, listen to my humble and hopeful prayer. Continue your work as doctor and priest by obtaining from God the cure for my physical and moral sickness, so that free from all evil and sin, I may love the Lord with joy, fulfill with fidelity my duties, work generously for the good of my brothers and sisters, and for my sanctification. Amen.


Copyright UgeneReblogs.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved © 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I would really appreciate any comments, suggestions, or any reactions regarding this matter. :)

Don't forget to bookmark this by pressing Ctrl+D on your keyboard. Thanks!